Monday, January 24, 2011

T-Ball What a HOOT!

Hello Sports Fans,
Every time I try and be faithful to my blogging, something happens and I don't keep up. I know this is just an excuse, but hey, I got bronchitis, and my sisters husband passed away suddenly.

Today's post will be short I think. I found out today that my grandson is going to play T ball this summer. If you have never been to a T ball game I highly recommend it. It is better than Prozac. You will laugh until your side hurts, you pee your pants or you just can't breathe. Sometimes all three. My niece who is now 20 played T ball and I would go to her games. My son never played little league so I was new at this kind of thing. OMG what fun. These little people try so hard in their own way to have fun and do what they think they should do. What throws everything off is that they are 5/6 or there abouts and could give a flier. They don't always know which way to run, can't throw a ball for anything and are usually more interested in cloud formations than a baseball.

Waiting for these games to come in the steaming summer heat will give me something to look forward to. Maybe the fun of seeing my grandson play ball will keep my mind off off the heat that we all know I HATE!

I'll just take it One Day @ A Time.

1 comment:

  1. I rode my bike up to quite a few Wheatfield t-ball games last summer and this summer, two nephews will be on the same team. Can't wait! Hopefully I'll be back in time to catch a few games. Ride the bike up, eat a snow cone, ride home. Can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete