Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here is a dollar, don't throw a rock at me.

Hello again to my two readers. Three days in a row I have blogged. That is close to a miracle. Well it is Christmas. On my last post I was trying to add a link and was having no luck. My husband who also blogs tried to help me and was somewhat befuddled by my page. I guess the powers that be here on blog-spot are changing things around. His page had been changed and mine had not. So today I go to my posting page and lo and behold I now have the new page as well. I hope that his will get you where you need to go to see where the money goes and why. I notice that we pay a lot of countries a lot of money just to leave Israel alone. I thought that Israel had an army. So the US says we don't negotiate with terrorist, but we will give you some cash to leave someone else alone. Interesting reading. If the link does not work, I am sorry. Try to copy and paste it. Bye for now.

1 comment: