Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello again, Thanks to everyone who commented on yesterday's blog. I am glad someone reads them. Today I want to address grumpiness. I like to smile at people. I as fortunate enough to get veneers put on my ugly teeth a few years ago, so I show them off whenever I can by smiling. When I turn a corner or someone else is turning a corner my way, I smile at them. In the grocery or pharmacy even passers by. I have noticed that at least 99%, no kidding, are frowning and grumpy looking. I keep smiling. For a long time I would ask or tell myself, they must be having a bad day, and I hope it gets better. That gets old especially when there are so many out there grumping their way through the day. How much time does it take to smile or to return a smile. That little act of kindness could change the rest of the day for that person. There is so much talk about texting and driving. I agree one hundred percent that it is a dangerous process and should not be done. That said, how many of us brain text? (my made up word) We get into our internal head conversations aka "thinking" about this that and the other and have no idea what is going on around us. That is probably why we don't smile. Well just stop it. If you have to do that try and remember to smile while your having an internal battle with you psyche. Go ahead, I double dog dare you to make someone smile today. Children don't count for this project. They are easy targets. It has to be an adult and maybe someone you don't even know. Lets see how hard it is. Report back if you can. I am going to Face Book this and see if anyone bites. I have also considered that maybe people just don't eat enough fiber. Waiting to hear from you. D.Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment